Commercial Property Insurance

Our Commercial Property Insurance Includes:

Property insurance provides protection against most risks to property, such as fire, theft and some weather related damage.


There are various types of property insurance policies, such as:

  1. Special Form Property Coverage (Fire, Vandalism, etc.)
  2. Flood Insurance
  3. Earthquake Insurance
  4. Commercial Inland Marine
  5. Contractors' Equipment Floater

The more common perils insured on a property policy, include fire, lightning, explosion, and theft. Common exclusions on commercial property policies include damage resulting from earthquakes and floods.  


There are three types of insurance coverage:

  1. Replacement cost coverage pays the cost of replacing your property regardless of depreciation or appreciation. Premiums for this type of coverage are based on replacement cost values, and not based on actual cash value.
  2. Extended replacement cost will pay over the coverage limit if the costs for construction have increased. This generally will not exceed 25% of the limit.
  3. Actual cash value coverage provides for replacement cost minus depreciation.

Innovative Insurance Associates specializes in providing General Liability coverage to a diverse selection of industries including:


  • √ Builders Risk
  • √ Contractors' Equipment (office and industry)
  • √ Offices (Office furniture, computers, etc.)
  • √ Residential Buildings
  • √ Restaurants/Deli
  • √ Retail (Many classes of retail shops)
  • √ Transportation – (Office Exposure)
  • √ Trucking – (Office Exposure)
  • √ Vacant Properties
  • √ Warehousing...and many more!